My Teenager's Fabulous Art Career

2012, Oil on Canvas, 34" x 40"

My 17 year old daughter, Annabelle, just sold another painting from her portrait series. "The Duke of Birmingham" depicts our lawyer/farmer friend, Andy Laplante, dressed in Elizabethan duds, sitting on his porch with his dogs.

Annabelle is currently getting her college applications ready, and is planning on applying to School of the Art Institute of Chicago, Rhode Island School of Design, Pennsylvania Academy of Fine Arts, University of Alabama, Birmingham, and Montevallo University. 

Comments

  1. Congrats to Annabelle! I love this painting, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, RJ! We saw the Norman Rockwell exhibit in Friday. You must go see it! Of all my students, your style is most reminiscent of his, and THAT, my friend, is a compliment of the highest order. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Creek Village Painting

Featured Artist at the ALCC: Chris Gryder