Anime Weekend Atlanta


This weekend I chaperoned my daughter and her friend during the Anime Weekend Atlanta, a gathering of Anime fans from all over. (From the dictionary, Anime is: Japanese movie and television animation, often having a science fiction theme and sometimes including violent or explicitly sexual material.) The atmosphere was friendly and polite, extremely nerdy, and very funny. I've poked fun at Annabelle for years for her geeky interests, but I admit I had a great time, especially taking pictures. 



















Comments

  1. LOL well this time last year we were in Atlanta at FeverCon (my daughter and I)....We both have nerdy girls, but they are both young ladies. Annabelle looks adorable in her costumes, by the way!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Creek Village Painting

Featured Artist at the ALCC: Chris Gryder